WEIGHT LOSS TREATMENT
Angels Healing Centre A More Beautiful You
Infrared Weight Loss Sauna Blanket Body Wrap /Endermologie Treatments
Is formulated to help you lose up to 3 cm in just one treatment.
Completely natural ingredients used to shape and contour the body
The purpose of the infrared blanket treatment is to get heat into the body, thin the blood, bring metabolism back into the “cold spots” and melt the fat tissues down like heating butter in a frying pan, it liquefies the fat, converts it to calories and puts it back into the blood stream so your body can convert into energy. The infrared body wrap blanket may burn up to 1200 to 1600 calories per-50 minute wrap session. That is why the system is so effective.
Your skin will be brushed prior to wrap to open pores and ensure optimum lymphatic drainage so the sliming gel can be absorbed into the deeper skin. It is not recommended to shower for 6-8hrs.
Endermologie is one of the most effective non-surgical body sculpting treatments currently available in the market. The treatment is uses high-power low frequency ultrasound waves, which break down the fat nodules and deep cellulite by creating micro-bubbles which liquidize the fat. The fat is then flushed from the body by lymphatic and urinary systems. It is a painless and non-invasive treatment who has proven to reduce the waist size in just a few treatments. This treatment is also great to reduce cellulite. Patients have described the experience as very relaxing – much like a deep body massage.
- Speed up metabolism and improve blood circulation
- Burn fat rapidly for weight loss, body shaping and slimming.
- Centimeter loss before weight loss
- Detoxify the body to help boost energy levels due to improvement in body functions
- Rids the body of excess water and toxins
- Firms and tones the skin
- Remove wrinkles and give skin moisture adjustment
- Reduce cellulite of the whole body
- Relieves arthritis, pain and inflammation (anti-inflammatory)
- Reduce cholesterol
- Improves regular bowels
- Optimum Relax Treatment